The Healthy, Happy Hormones Program
Restore your health and naturally balance your hormones so you can reclaim your energy, your confidence, and be the mom you want to be for your kids.
Does any of this sound like you?
Then, mama, you're in the right place!
The Healthy, Happy Hormone Program has been designed in a way that’s realistic and sustainable for moms to help you:
- get rid of period problems
- have vibrant energy
- restore your sex-drive
- stop the weight gain without deprivation
- restore your metabolism
- and improve your hormone health
This program delivers a complete roadmap to restoring your hormonal balance from the ground up. Based on my unique transformative method, we work together to build and strengthen the pillars of your health to create lasting and sustainable changes.
healthy, happy hormones
What you get
Plus these bonuses
Access to the ever-growing Resource Library
Sugar Detox Webinar and Workbook
Meal Planning Handbook
What You'll Learn
This is your prep work. Before we even get started we’ll take a look at the beliefs we have about ourselves that limit us from reaching our goals. Stop self-sabotage by getting in the right mindset from the very beginning.
Learn to use food to heal your hormones and fuel your life. Stop chasing fad diets and find a way of eating that’s sustainable and helps you meet your goals. We’ll uncover how many women have damaged their metabolism and how we can stop the yo-yo dieting and repair your metabolism for good.
Learn more about your hormones – what they do, how they work together, what happens when they become imbalanced, the phases of your menstrual cycle, and how to live in sync with your cycle.
Gut health and digestion are key when it comes to hormone health. You will learn how to support your gut through mindful eating habits, improved digestion, nutrient absorption, and motility.
We’ll dig into why unbalanced blood sugar is at the root of many hormone problems and weight gain and what you can do about it. Learn about meal timing and how that plays into blood sugar regulation. We’ll also dive into the thyroid and why an underfunctioning thyroid could be contributing to a host of symptoms such as weight gain, fatigue and hair loss.
Learn about your three primary detox systems that neutralize and remove harmful chemicals: liver, gallbladder, and kidneys. You’ll take a look at how detoxification works, what endocrine disruptors are, how they contribute to symptoms, and how to minimize harmful exposure in your home and daily life.
Stress is the #1 leading cause of hormone disruption that I see in my practice. Emotional stress isn’t entirely to blame either. You’ll learn the different types of stress that can contribute to imbalance and what you can do about them
You’ll end the program by putting a plan into place for making the changes you’ve seen sustainable and maintainable.
Hi! I'm Lauren
I’m a wife, mum, and Functional Nutritionist with a passion for helping women feel their best. I focus on supporting women to create hormonal health, resolve nutrient deficiencies, optimize fertility, and thrive in the midst of motherhood.
Two Ways to Learn:
- Comprehensive Reproductive Health History Consult
- Customized nutrition, lifestyle, fitness, and supplement recommendations based on that consult
- Biweekly check-ins (1/2 hour each)
- One day per week food log review
- Access to the Healthy, Happy Hormones Resource Library which is growing all the time
- 15% off supplements through my Fullscript dispensary
- Weekly office hours for questions between appointments
- Option to extend support after 12 weeks
- Reduced rates on prenatal and postpartum packages
ONLY $177/month for 3 months
One-time payment of $467 (save $64)
Everything in the standard package PLUS:
- Daily food log reviews
- 12 weeks of meal plans customized for your needs and your preferences ($150 value)
- 20% off supplements through my Fullscript dispensary
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) test and review consult ($250 value)
- Any additional labs at wholesale pricing (DUTCH, GI Map, blood labs, etc)
- Extended office hours for questions between appointments
ONLY $267/month for 3 months
one-time payment of $727 (save $74)